IBEW Local Union 42 referral hours are Monday-Friday from 7:00 A.M.-3:30 P.M. If you are signing the books for the first time, it is required that you come in person.
There will be no exceptions.
RE-SIGNS: Are only accepted from the 10th to the 15th of every month. Re-signs can be submitted in person, submitted electronically via our website, sent by email, sent via US mail or faxed into our office during normal business hours.
- If you email, fax or mail any re-sign documents it is your responsibility to confirm that is was received by Local
42 Office Staff. Mechanical failures and postal delays are not the fault of this office
- Anyone who fails to re-sign will be removed from our books.
- Short Calls should re-sign once their job is over in order to avoid losing their position.
- All email correspondences should be sent directly to Pawelrobak@ibew42.com
- All fax correspondences should be faxed to (860) 643-7092.
- All mail correspondences should be mailed to: 379 Wetherell Street Manchester, CT 06040
IN ORDER TO SIGN OUR BOOKS OR CLEAR OUT FOR WORK YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING ITEMS LISTED BELOW (NO EXCEPTION):
- Updated Union Dues Ticket
- Updated First Aid & CPR cards
- Updated Driver's License: If you have a CDL, you must have a updated Medical Card